Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Making the Rounds

Well we just closed out our pre-Haddon traveling the weekend before last. I'm not sure if I was even supposed to travel, but I'm thankful we were able to do so with no complications. I hit the 38 week mark [gasp] on Sunday. That's so hard to believe... So now we are settled in Auburn and the waiting begins!

We've been blessed to get in some sweet family visits in the past month or so. A wedding for some of my D-High crew in Decatur turned out to be an optimal opportunity to see some Kleins, Batriches, and Kizziahs!

Celebrating the marriage of Adam and Sarah Riley! 

On our way to the Riley-Seabrook wedding, we were able to stop in Birmingham to get some time with the Kizziahs. They happened to be in town for a wedding as well so it was such a blessing to be able to meet up with them. Very thankful for the Lord's timing in things [considering they live in North Carolina].



I was around the 31 week mark at this point and sweet Katie was around 24.5ish (?)
Why of course we did a self-timer shot in Barnes & Noble!
We were also blessed by the presence of the Batrich family once we arrived in Decatur. My niece, Madelyn, had spent the previous week with my parents to attend VBS at St. Paul's. Another wonderful family time opportunity [considering they live in Indianapolis].

Sweet Maddie!

The girls :)
Batrich and Pugh families!
Wider smiles in this one as we chuckle at Harrison's enjoyment of having this picture taken. 
A wonderful weekend of time with the fam. I was so pleased with how everything worked out!

We made our last Decatur journey at the end of July for Haddon's last shower. Erin and Harrison made the trek from Indy and Valerie surprised me with her presence as well! I was pumped to have both of my sisters there—what a blessing.


The shower for us at St.Paul's was such a blessing. We have been so overwhelmed with how the Lord uses His people to provide for our every need. The KamPughs were definitely lavished that weekend. Haddon is so spoiled already!

All the lovely hostesses. These women have loved my family so well—so thankful...
It's hard to believe that the next time we see our families, we'll have our son with us [Lord willing]... Or at least he'll be in the process of making his entrance [or exit, however you want to look at it]! I'm so thankful for the people that Haddon will be surrounded by — he's going to be one loved little boy.

Make room on that lap, Papa :) Another little one is coming your way! Also, please note my sweet husband in the background of these pictures cleaning the kitchen. What a stud.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO GRATEFUL that it worked out for us to get to see you during your pre-Haddon travels; yes, the Lord's timing was very gracious!

    As always, I love all of the photos. You are such an adorable pregnant woman, and it's hard to believe that you're almost to the end!

    Patiently waiting with you . . .

    {And I agree - you married quite the stud :)}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement (as always). Excited about the next time the Lord allows our paths to cross! Any idea when you think that will be? :)

      Delete