Sunday, April 7, 2013

She's Baaaaaaaack!

You may or may not know this, but a couple of years ago, I embarked on quite the crafting adventure. What began as just the desire to make my own earrings turned into a slight obsession. With all these handmade whatnots lying around [that I clearly couldn't make use of in the rest of my lifetime], then came the idea— maybe I could sell this!

That's how yours.truly got it's start. I was able to be a part of a few craft shows and get a nice little revenue from it all. Then I got pregnant [a.k.a. life comes to a crashing hault]. We were thankful for this new blessing in our life, but yours.truly quickly got put on the back burner.

The goods at a local artwalk I participated in a couple of summers ago.


Now, here I am to revive her! In order to justify continuing this little venture, I thought it would be wise to get everything I had made before off my hands and then moving forward with some new creations. This is where you come in :)

I finally put together an etsy shop and am really excited about having this convenient outlet to sell my jewelry. What I have on there now are some fun little "grab bags" of earrings I've made, but will not continue to make [that's right, the last chance, super valuable, "discontinued" kind of stuff]. Once these sell, I hope to post new collections sporadically and keep things fresh. This is also a way to put some self-control in place and not make a million things at once. I'm striving to adapt the make-a-little, sell-a-little, make-a-little-more philosophy [I think I just made that one up].

Some glimpses of the grab bag selections on etsy.


But here I am, getting off topic again. I mentioned earlier about you, oh lovely readers, having a role in this. yours.truly is going to get in on the giveaway action :) The first person to place an order at my etsy shop will receive this lovely yours.truly original in your shipment...

Custom painted blackened bronze wooden bead necklace with jute bow-tie closure.


And just to give you a little more incentive, all funds help put my husband through seminary and feed our almost 8-month-old little boy [yes, I went there] :)

How's that for a guilt trip?


If in your browsing you don't come across anything that fits your style, don't give up on me, Lord willing, there will be more diversity in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment