Monday, October 7, 2013

Keep it Simple— New Series of Posts to Come!

So I thought I'd be a better blogger once Haddon stopped doing his monthly updates. Wrong. The logic there? It was hard to make sporadic posts throughout the month of Pugh happenings because I knew Haddon would want to include them in his entries. So in attempts not to steal my son's thunder, we'd hold off and load his monthly posts with EVERYTHING. Which [as you noticed] took a while to compile. So I thought lifting the burden of that would free me up to do little posts here and there. Clearly I haven't...

My new approach? Pace myself. I don't have to cram everything in one post. It is okay to only have a few pictures. It is okay to not tell a fanciful story with each entry. It is good to be brief. Hence, my new blog series [drumroll, please]...



SO MUCH happened in the life of the KamPughs this summer and I desperately want to document it all, but it's already October and I've done none of that. Yes, Haddon's covered some highs, but a lot has been left unsaid and unrecognized. I hope that giving you little detailed glimpses of that will remedy the lack thereof. Plus, who doesn't want to reminisce about summer?

Here's a couple teasers to whet your appetite :)


And no, those aren't taken from Google images. They were taken by the one and only, J. Kameron Pugh :)


No comments:

Post a Comment