Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What will it be?

I have a very clever sister who sought out my design help for this fun series of announcements. It is definitely the year of the boy for my side of the family! Little Cohen is coming in April and as you can see above, Oliver will soon follow in June. Three boy cousins within a year of each other. Oh my. Let the mischief begin! [and our Haddon will probably be the ring leader...]

The joy of graphic design...Yet again, the Lord has reminded me how thankful I am for my degree. I have been able to use it in multiple ways to benefit my friends and family, and also make the KamPughs a little money! It's good to get that affirmation every now and then :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on another BOY! Oliver - I love it!

    You are SO talented, Olivia! As always, I'm BEYOND impressed!

    ReplyDelete