Monday, July 9, 2012

The Many Faces of Kam

For those of you who do not know, my husband has some great facial expressions. That's probably why 90% of the pictures we take together are ridiculous, because we're more comfortable looking dramatic than normal. As you can imagine, this can make life living by his side quite entertaining. Just take a look...


As we were riding on the bus one day in Manhattan, we realized we were passing the Plaza Hotel. If Home Alone 2 is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "the Plaza Hotel," then you and my husband would be fast friends. So naturally we had to do a quick funny face in front of this fabulous landmark.

One of our first Saturdays in New York was spent at the Natural History Museum. It was interesting, but definitely not what I expected. When you are completely bombarded by an evolutionary worldview everywhere you turn, you have to find a way to lighten the mood. Enter Kameron Pugh and his dinosaurs...




And then there was the mammoth...


I'm thankful that the Lord has given me a man who can make me laugh and keep me entertained, all the while answering my serious and intense questions about the Lord and His creation. Yes I know, he's a keeper.

Speaking of being a keeper, I'll leave you with a Kam face that makes me weak :) I captured this one day while babysitting for the Tubbs (this is sweet Caleb). Here's a little foreshadowing for you of what's to come in the Pugh home— Kam, his boy, and his book. Hopefully they'll make room for me!


2 comments:

  1. I love Kam & those classic expressions, and I love that you appreciate & delight in him the way you do. Thank you for wanting to keep him - he wouldn't have it any other way :)

    The last photo was quite melting - it won't be long now!!

    ReplyDelete