Monday, September 3, 2012

Look-alike?

The recurring question... "Who does he look like?"

First of all, I'm really bad at seeing this in other people's babies, and apparently my own! Everyone asks and we have a few conclusions, but I'll let you be the judge.


I'm not sure what's more awesome about the picture above, my mom's wicked glasses or the fact that we did not intentionally recreate this shot [I stumbled upon the similarities when looking for pictures for this post]! So yes, these are my baby pictures. You may or may not see the resemblance, but there are times when I look at him and it's like I'm looking at myself 24 years ago. [Yes, I've come to grips with the fact that I looked like a little boy at birth]

But my boy is definitely a Pugh. And there are days when there is a lot of resemblances between him and these handsome guys...

I definitely wouldn't mind our little guy looking like them when he grows up. As I tell Kameron often... You ain't ugly :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this. So sweet. Your mom's glasses are indeed awesome. It's precious that your boy looks like you...and like his non-ugly father, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love seeing all of these pics from the past! What a beautiful baby you were, O, just like your son. He DOES look so much like you! It's fun seeing Kam in him, too; a perfect combination. Haddon had no choice but to be a good lookin' fella!

    ReplyDelete