Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sweet Faces

Being the mother of Haddon Pugh means I get the privilege of looking at his sweet face all the time. As I sit and watch him, he can have some pretty dramatic expressions [he gets that from his Dad]. An interesting thing about our little guy is that he seems to be most animated on the changing table. I'm not sure what it is about this magical little spot, but we have some fun interactions while we're there [which is quite often because our son has very healthy bowels :)]. I decided to film one of these sessions and of course he doesn't make any of his crazy faces but he's still pretty cute to look at.



How about that for a fun little man to spend my days with? Would you be surprised if I told you that his is actually my second favorite face to look at? Coming in at number one is...


This handsome man. What a blessing to be at his side. I'll never grow tired of looking at this face. The Lord is so kind to have made me his wife. What an excellent husband and father he is.

Well, I'm off to go look at these precious faces the Lord has blessed me with. I may even throw in a few kisses while I'm at it. I encourage you to go do the same to the ones you cherish so much. I know I'm not the only one living the dream :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Ella was very communicative on the changing table, too. She would talk and coo away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's like a little Kam! Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, yay!! This is precious. I sure love your boys, too. Thank you for taking such great care of them. I know they're both honored to belong to you!

    ReplyDelete