Monday, December 3, 2012

Thankful

Wow... I apologize for the lack of posts here lately. I know you have been scouring this page daily, just waiting for an update to pop up, so I am sorry for the constant disappointment that has given you. [please detect my sarcasm, I promise I'm not that full of myself!] To be honest, the decline in posting has been because of Haddon. He's scared I'll steal material from his four month update, so I feel the need to be selective about what I post in between those times. Oh children :)

I thought I'd give you some pictures from our Thanksgiving tour. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family throughout the week, which is always a blessing. Here are some shots from our time with the Klein clan in Decatur.

Clearly he was a better sport about the bib than the hood :) Thanks for the festive gear, Aunt E.
We took a ride to some trails by the river to walk off our Thanksgiving feast. Haddon snoozed the whole time!
Thankful for our little Pugh family!


Thankful for a playful husband.

Thankful for a momma that has faithfully loved me in a way that I can't even put into words.

Thankful for parents that love the Lord and love each other.
Thankful for Papa hugs and grandparents that love our little boy SO much.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE H's bib...and the picture of your sweet little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo thankful for you 3. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete