Friday, June 8, 2012

Subway — Stay Fresh

Oh the subway... a classic New York experience. Even though our time here is almost done, I finally think I'm getting the hang of it. I was completely intimidated by this mode of transportation initially, but I've come to appreciate our underground friend. I thought you might like an inside look...


True life: things shown in video below really happen. Often. And unfortunately these guys are subpar compared to what else is out there [still entertaining though]. Kam and I are still working on our act. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing.

    Yes, thank you for the inside look.

    And I wanted to ask the guy in the green shirt: "Are you not entertained?!" Gladiator style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie, this made me laugh out loud!
    [1] because the guy in the green shirt is Kevin, he's on staff at Cornerstone and he was giving us looks the whole time letting us know these guys were merely amateurs and he wished our first subway show was better than this.
    [2] because thinking of you yelling like Russell Crowe is entertaining :)
    love you - go to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really funny. :) Americans are so friendly and entertaining. In London people read books and listened to iPods when on the Underground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them! We could totally do that!

    ReplyDelete